Father's Day is a wonderful time to celebrate the man in your life who either helped you bring your children into the world or helped bring you into the world. You may also want to celebrate the men who helped guide and mentor you at some point in your life. There are the standard, boring gifts to give to guys like a tie or a grill set. However, this year, I would like to offer some suggestions on gifts that will help him be more prepared and therefore help your family be more prepared. More than likely, he will like the gift better too!
I have chosen gifts from all price ranges so that you can stay in your budget while gift giving. If you think something would be perfect, but a little more money than you want to spend, consider going in with a sibling or your mother for the gift!
(These prices are based off Amazon and other websites listed prices. Please understand prices can change at any time! These are also affiliate links that help to keep this site running and provide a small income for my family, but doesn't cost any more for you. Thanks for using them!)
20 Great Prepping/Survival Father's Day Gifts For The Dad in Your Life!
Under $10 Father's Day Gifts:
1. Work or Mechanics Gloves - A good pair of gloves is a very handy thing to have and to protect the hands. Guys appreciate a good pair of gloves!
2. Ka-Bar Tactical Spork - If you have a guy who likes to go camping and/or spend time practicing wilderness survival, this item would be a great addition to his kit! If you are looking for something a little different, check out the Coleman Camper's Utensil Set.
3. Tactical Pens - These multi-use pens are great for carrying with you and on you.
4. Vehicle Escape Tool - These tools are important to have in every vehicle you own. This piece of safety/survival equipment would always be appreciated.
Under $25 Father's Day Gifts:
5. Books - I have a dad who loves to read. There are some great prepper/survival fiction and nonfiction books that would make great presents for the dad who is a reader too.
6. Flashlights - A good flashlight is worth its weight in gold. Find one that is heavy duty with a good beam.
7. Backpack - For carrying the daily essentials, for every day carry, or to use as a get home bag. A quality lightweight backpack will serve a guy well.
8. Emergency Survival Outdoor Gear Kit - This is also a great item to have for camping and emergency kits. With most of these kits having at least ten tools, your guy will have fun using it and practicing with it.
Under $50 Father's Day Gifts:
9. Water Bottle with a filter - This is a great present for anyone, not just the guys. It is great daily use item as well as for emergency kits, get home bags and camping.
10. Camp Stove. A camp stove is a necessity for prepping and survival. I know you can cook over an open fire or grill, but a camp stove makes some cooking a lot easier!
11. Camping Cookset. I think these pans would be handy for camping and for your preps. This is an easy gift to give especially to the camper guy in your life.
12. Hammock. Whether you choose a camping hammock or a regular hammock, your guy would definitely appreciate it. For sleeping or relaxing, this would be a fun, but a handy gift to give.
Under $100 Father's Day Gifts:
13. Ratcheting Wrench Set - I don't know a guy who wouldn't want a set of these. Most of the time, a wrench goes missing and needs to be replaced anyway!
14. Campfire grills, cast iron pans, and utensils. Who doesn't like cooking over an open fire? Most guys who camp do and they would love some equipment to make it easier.
15. Portable Kitchen. If you are going to be doing some outdoor cooking for days or camping for longer than a day, you want an outdoor portable kitchen. I know I would love this when I am grilling!
16. Fishing Pole and Spinning Reel. These can run in all price ranges, but a standard pole and reel are usually under $100. If your dad wants to learn fishing or needs a new pole, this would be a great gift!
Under $200 Father's Day Gifts:
17. Binoculars. These run in all price ranges, but if you are going to a pair for a gift invest in a good pair that will help you see far and last a long time.
18. Tent. Again, tents can run in all price ranges, but a good one will cost over $100 for certain. You want it to be waterproof and have adequate room.
19. EcoZoom Versa Camping Stove. This is a great stove to use outside. You do not need electricity or gas - wood, charcoal and/or biomass fuels this stove! Guys like to play and experiment and this would a great way to let them do it!
20. Family 72-Hour Emergency Survival Kit. Whether you want to put one together yourself or buy one put together, you can not go wrong with a 72 hour kit for the guys in your life.
Hope you find the perfect present!
Thanks for reading,